Corporate & Commercial Photography in Brighton, MA
Boston is truly a remarkable city, boasting traditional Irish pubs and historical cobblestone roads. With intricate architecture, such as modern skyscrapers encompassed in glass and more subdued buildings with unique moldings, the buildings in Boston are among some of the most gorgeous in the country.
Nikki Cole has years of experiencing photographing a variety of architecture in Boston, including both the interior and exterior. Whether you need to sell your home or you’ve established yourself as a top-notch business in the area, Nikki Cole will capture the beauty of your home or building. From authentic areas to brand new, contemporary architecture, Nikki Cole understands how to utilize wide-angle lenses and work with the natural lighting to develop beautiful photos.
Have a corporate event in Boston? Contact Nikki Cole to photograph the event. From company outings to more intense lectures, Nikki Cole has taken photos of a wide-range of events. Businesses in Boston are always setting up fun activities to please their employees and create lasting memories, and Nikki Cole is here to capture those moments.
Taking the perfect headshot can seem overwhelming but I make sure all my clients are extremely comfortable and I guide everyone through the process. Using my expertise and your originality, we’ll be sure to come up with the perfect headshot. Whether you want a headshot outside or at your favorite venue, we will work together to create a gorgeous headshot.
Contact Us Today!
Check Out Our Other Corporate Blogs!
- What to Wear When Giving a Public Lecture
- Understanding the Difference Between Portraits & Headshots
- Julian Edelman Reads Flying High – Newton, Massachusetts
- Should I Pose for the Photographer During My Company Outing?
- Selling Your House? Why You Should Have Your Home’s Interior Professionally Photographed
- Types of Corporate Events You’ll Want Photographed
- Why a White Background is Perfect for Head Shots
- When Would I Need a Headshot?
- Common Mistakes People Make When Taking Headshots
- Tips & Tricks for Corporate Headshots