Corporate & Commercial Photography in Brookline, MA
Situated in Norfolk County, Brookline is a convenient location bordering Brighton, Allston, Fenway-Kenmore and West Roxbury. Recently, Brookline has been ranked as one of the best suburbs to reside in the nation. With a rich history and large, ornate homes, Brookline is truly a place unlike any other.
Headshots Brookline MA
Taking a good shot can seem overwhelming, whether it’s for an acting audition or a dance recital. Whatever the case may be, Nikki Cole understands that it can be challenging to decide on clothing, makeup, hair styling etc. When working with Nikki, clients are able to better prepare for their headshots and feel completely comfortable.
Corporate Event Photography Brookline MA
Nikki Cole has been providing the residents of Brookline MA with professional photography services. If you have a company outing and want to highlight your team dynamic or show how your business is unlike any other, Nikki Cole will capture this for you. Using her years of experience and eye for detail, she will capture your needs. From company picnics and holiday parties in Brookline to lectures and meetings, contact Nikki Cole to take professional corporate event photos in Brookline.
Architecture Photography Brookline MA
Are you trying to showcase your Brookline property? Nikki listens to the needs of her clients to produce beautiful photography of both the interior and exterior of a building. From modern buildings with glass panels to architecture dating back to the early 1900’s, Nikki Cole uses the property lighting and lenses to develop masterpieces.
Contact Us Today!
Check Out Our Other Corporate Blogs!
- What to Wear When Giving a Public Lecture
- Understanding the Difference Between Portraits & Headshots
- Julian Edelman Reads Flying High – Newton, Massachusetts
- Should I Pose for the Photographer During My Company Outing?
- Selling Your House? Why You Should Have Your Home’s Interior Professionally Photographed
- Types of Corporate Events You’ll Want Photographed
- Why a White Background is Perfect for Head Shots
- When Would I Need a Headshot?
- Common Mistakes People Make When Taking Headshots
- Tips & Tricks for Corporate Headshots