Corporate & Commercial Photography in Charlestown, MA
Recognized as the oldest area in Boston MA, Charlestown is the perfect setting for residents and visitors to have their photos taken. With scenic views across from the Charles River, downtown and the Boston Harbor, Charlestown is filled with beautiful locations to have your photos snapped.
Whether you’re pursuing a career in acting or your company’s website is adding employee photos, Nikki Cole uses her skills to create breathtaking headshots. She has years of experience taking headshots in Charlestown along with corporate events and parties. With the magnificent buildings, cobblestone roads and captivating skyscrapers, Nikki Cole knows exactly how to capture the architecture in Charlestown.
If your place of employment is throwing a holiday party, speaking at a lecture or hosting a large event, contact Nikki Cole for corporate photography services. Nikki has shot numerous events and will make sure to capture every exciting moment. From thrilling sporting events to more subdued meetings, Nikki Cole will take photos of any event your business attends.
Fill out the contact form for any inquiries regarding headshots or corporate events photography in Charlestown MA. If you’re planning on selling your home, have recently renovated your building or just opened a new business and need some photos of the interior or exterior, give Nikki Cole a call.
Contact Us Today!
Check Out Our Other Corporate Blogs!
- Real Estate Architectural Photography Vs Commercial Architectural Photography
- Let’s Talk Corporate Portrait Backgrounds!
- Indoor lighting vs Outdoor lighting vs photographer lighting
- Your Photographer’s Personality is Important, Too.
- Studio Headshots – Personality on a Clean White Backdrop
- How to Ensure Everyone is Picture Perfect Ready When Photographing at an Event
- Hosting an Event in Boston? Hire a Professional Photographer
- Where in the world does Nikki Photograph?
- Should You Wear Accessories During Professional Headshots?
- Glasses or No Glasses… Will My Glasses Have Glare?