Corporate & Commercial Photography in Chestnut Hill, MA
Bordering the quiet towns of Brookline and Newton, Chestnut Hill is an affluent area located just six miles outside downtown Boston. Chestnut Hill is also home to the prestigious Boston College which is filled with unique, gothic architecture.
Nikki Cole proudly offers corporate and commercial photography services in Chestnut Hill, MA.
For those looking to update their headshot or have never taken one before, Nikki Cole is happy to assist. She works with clients to understand their goals and offers expert advice on posing, clothes, makeup, hair, etc. With years of experience taking headshots, Nikki Cole exceeds expectations.
Is your company planning a get together? Nikki Cole has taken photos of corporate outings such as Red Sox games and kayaking trips. If your company is hosting a lecture or conference, contact Nikki for professional photos.
When it comes to the architecture in Chestnut Hill, the town is filled with historic homes which boast marvelous pillars, bay windows and large front porches. Whether you are looking to showcase your home or you’re ready to advertise your business, Nikki Cole takes photos of various types of architecture in Chestnut Hill, MA.
Contact Us Today!
Check Out Our Other Corporate Blogs!
- What to Wear When Giving a Public Lecture
- Understanding the Difference Between Portraits & Headshots
- Julian Edelman Reads Flying High – Newton, Massachusetts
- Should I Pose for the Photographer During My Company Outing?
- Selling Your House? Why You Should Have Your Home’s Interior Professionally Photographed
- Types of Corporate Events You’ll Want Photographed
- Why a White Background is Perfect for Head Shots
- When Would I Need a Headshot?
- Common Mistakes People Make When Taking Headshots
- Tips & Tricks for Corporate Headshots