Corporate & Commercial Photography in Newton, MA
Newton has been voted as one of the best communities to live in for the last few years. Boasting an impeccable education system, quiet residential neighborhoods and booming businesses, families and young professionals often flock to this beautiful area. Home to Mount Ida College and Lasell College, Newton is also the perfect town for students starting their education.
With the wide-range of businesses in Newton, companies are always seeking ways to show their appreciation to their employees. Company outings are a great way to bond with colleagues and Nikki Cole is always happy to take photos of these events. If your company is attending a lecture, enjoying a Sox game or hosting a holiday party, contact Nikki Cole to capture these experiences.
The architecture in Newton is truly unique as this historical town has preserved the authenticity of many of the buildings. With intricate patterns and Gothic style pillars, the older structures really capture the attention of both the residents and visitors. While Newton boasts a slew of classic New England architecture, you can also find modern and contemporary properties. Nikki Cole uses her skill set to showcase a wide-range of styles including old-fashion, post-modern, Romanesque, Renaissance, modern and Gothic style architecture.
Getting your headshot taken can be an exciting and overwhelming process. However, when working with Nikki Cole, she will ease your mind and make taking headshots a simple and memorable process. From choosing the location to selecting the proper pose, Nikki Cole will work with you to relieve any anxiety.
Contact Us Today!
Check Out Our Other Corporate Blogs!
- What to Wear When Giving a Public Lecture
- Understanding the Difference Between Portraits & Headshots
- Julian Edelman Reads Flying High – Newton, Massachusetts
- Should I Pose for the Photographer During My Company Outing?
- Selling Your House? Why You Should Have Your Home’s Interior Professionally Photographed
- Types of Corporate Events You’ll Want Photographed
- Why a White Background is Perfect for Head Shots
- When Would I Need a Headshot?
- Common Mistakes People Make When Taking Headshots
- Tips & Tricks for Corporate Headshots