There are a lot of businesses in the Boston area and even more social media accounts. If your business is getting social, it can be highly beneficial to hire a photographer to help set the tone on your social media.
- Professional photography makes an impact. Generally, professional photos have great lighting, are crisp and clear, and can convey a feeling better than a cell-phone snap.
- Professional photography can tell a story. A professional photographer is great at pulling a story out of a single picture and also creating a story from a series of photos.
- When you hire a corporate photographer your photos will have a consistent look. This makes your social profiles easy to look at and your visitors will begin to notice your style. This is a good thing.
- It’s less hassle. You don’t have to think about taking a photo. If you have a collection of photos at your disposal, you can put your posting on auto-pilot.
- Photos are properly formatted and sized. A professional knows the right framing and sizing for the various social channels. Your photos will look better.
- Corporate photographers embrace your brand instinctually. A professional understands your brand colours and guidelines and can ensure the photos posted on your social media convey the same feeling.
If you’re looking to ensure your business looks good on social channels, then perhaps it’s time to turn to a professional for help.
Nikki Cole works with Boston and area businesses of all sizes to help ensure their business can tell their story within a variety of mediums, including social media. Whether you want a consistent look on instagram or you want a picture that stands out on a Facebook feed, Nikki Cole is determined to ensure you stand out in a way that matches your brand.